Custom Book Publishing Services for Corporations, Small Businesses and Non-Profit Organizations
- Build Brand Awareness
- Attract Media Attention
- Stand Out Against the Competition
- Distribute Books at Events and Trade Shows
- Build Buzz Online Through Blogs and Internet Media
- Develop an Innovative Marketing and PR Campaign that Gets Results!
Custom Book Publishing Services Overview
As a leader in custom publishing for nonfiction books, Authority Publishing offers a suite of innovative publishing services for corporations, small businesses and non-profit organizations. We can handle every aspect of your professional book project from start to finish, helping you launch a creative marketing and PR campaign unlike any other.
How Publishing a Book Can Benefit Your Business
Build Brand Awareness and Establish Authority in Your Field – A book can establish your company as a leader in your industry and expand awareness for your brand, all while reaching new markets and creating media opportunities.
Tell Your Story Before Someone Else Tells it for You – Whether your company is already in the spotlight—or wants to be in the spotlight—telling your company story your way can lay the foundation for a bright future.
Potential Methods for Leveraging Your Corporate Book
- Send copies to reporters, editors and producers
- Distribute related press releases to capture media interest
- Submit excerpts for publication in magazines and newspapers
- Host book launch parties
- Conduct book signing events
- Get attention from bloggers
- Promote through social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Produce video book trailers
- Provide your sales force with copies to distribute
- Give copies away at trade shows
- Promote and distribute books at live events
- Send books to prospects via mail
- Entice sign-ups for your newsletters, webinars and events by giving away copies of the ebook version
How to Develop an Interesting Book Concept
There are many ways to develop a compelling book that will capture the attention of your target audience and accomplish your goals. Here are some options to consider:
- Reveal details about your company history
- Share compelling customer case studies
- Tackle an important issue in your industry
- Provide methods for using your products and services effectively
- Hold a contest to collect story submissions (and generate media exposure from the start!)
- Feature the story of a company executive (or multiple executives)
- Create a workbook for use with your products or services
- Sponsor a charity by developing a book that they can use for promotion or as a profit center
- Compile articles, essays, personal stories, case studies, materials from strategic partners or any other content that can be assembled into a great anthology-style book
Internal Book Projects
Authority Publishing can also assist you in producing books for employees.
- Explain company mission and culture
- Compile orientation materials
- Detail your sales processes
- Create an operations manual
- Compile worksheets
- Develop a workbook to support company processes
Services Provided by Authority Publishing
From book idea inception to production and distribution, the team at Authority Publishing produces high quality book projects that can help you attract media coverage, gain interest with prospects and clients, establish credibility in your field, build brand awareness and much more.
- Book Idea Development – We can help you create and analyze your book concept to define goals and outcomes and get the maximum return on investment (ROI).
- Ghostwriting – Our team of professional writers can write all or part of your book. We will work with your existing materials, interview appropriate parties, conduct research and go the extra mile to write a compelling and professional book.
- Editing – Every book needs professional editing and we have experienced professionals who will make your manuscript shine.
- Copywriting – We can develop sales copy for the back of the book, supporting sales materials, articles, press releases and anything other professional copy needed to support your publishing project.
- Book Cover Design – The reality is that people do judge a book by its cover. Our designers specialize in designing captivating book covers.
- Book Interior Design – Our professional layout services ensure that the interior of your book meets the level of professionalism that you expect from Authority Publishing.
- Printing – Our book printing services can deliver as few as 50 copies of your book or tens of thousands of copies. A variety of book sizes and options are available, including color covers, trade paperback, hardcover, color interior options and more.
- Distribution – Our clients benefit from optional distribution to major retail outlets including Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, Ingram (the world’s largest supplier of books to retailers), and dozens of other outlets.
- Ebook Formatting – We can compile an ebook version of your manuscript into multiple formats compliant with industry standards for distribution to Amazon’s Kindle, Apple’s iBookstore (for iPad), Stanza (for the iPhone) and many more. We can also provide you with a downloadable version that you can give away or sell via your website.
- Publishing Professionals – Everyone on our team has years of publishing industry experience. We do not outsource services to other countries or use inexpensive labor. When you call, you will not speak with a call center—instead you will work with professionals who will guide you through the process, providing prompt responses to questions and a personalized customer service experience.
We are committed to publishing and promoting high-quality books for corporations, small businesses and nonprofit organizations. Call or E-mail us today to learn why professionals publish with Authority Publishing: 877-800-1097