Book Marketing Consulting Services
Authority Publishing CEO Stephanie Chandler works with a limited number of consulting clients each year. As an author of nine books, both traditionally published and self-published, and a hands-on online marketer for more than a decade, Stephanie Chandler enjoys working with nonfiction authors who take their careers seriously and who want to make a difference in the world.
Social Media Strategy
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube
- Social media automation
- Where to spend your time
- Where to find your target audience
- Social media best practice
Website Assessment and Improvements
- Search engine optimization tactics
- Keyword strategy development
- E-mail marketing
- Website content development
- Site navigation and suggested improvements
Content Marketing Strategy
- Special reports
- Blog development
- Video & images
- Traditional book publishing
- Information product revenue
- Information product marketing
Online Marketing Strategy
- Strategic alliances
- Visibility with traditional media
- Visibility with internet-based media
- Resources for additional visibility
- Podcasts and teleseminars
- Online events
- Amazon.com promotion
Book Marketing Action Plan: Fast-Track Consulting Package
This popular package includes an initial two-hour phone consultation to discuss your book, target audience and existing presence online. Together we will review strategies for building your author platform and marketing your book (including any of the topics listed on the previous page).
Following the consultation, you will receive a written, customized Book Marketing Action Plan in Excel spreadsheet format, which you can use as a guide to move your marketing efforts forward.
A follow-up consultation will be scheduled about 30 days later to review your progress, address any outstanding questions that you may have, and cover any additional topics of your choice. One month of reasonable email support is also included. This fast-track program will arm you with a tactical plan to move your book marketing efforts forward as quickly as possible.
Consulting Retainer Packages
If you simply need an occasional strategy session, this service is billed hourly, rounded to the nearest 15-minute increment, with a two hour minimum commitment. Rate: $350/hour
If you are interested in an ongoing relationship, retainer services are available at a discounted rate, with a 10-hour minimum commitment. Rate: $297/hour
Some of the Many Ways Stephanie Chandler Works with Clients:
- Assist in identifying target audience and author platform strategy.
- Help to build online marketing plan, including training on social media platforms, blogging, etc.
- Brainstorm monetization options.
- Evaluate author website and provide detailed suggestions for improvement, or assist in initial development of site with author’s web designer.
- Review and rewrite sales copy, book jacket copy, etc.
- Recommend resources for web design, social media management, PR and more.
- Partner with author on an ongoing basis for accountability and forward momentum.
To inquire about consulting services, please send an email with a brief description of your book, your professional goals, and what you would like to accomplish with a consulting relationship.