If you want to add more revenue streams to your business or author career, information products can be a great option. These include any way that you can compile and sell information: workbooks, ebooks, teleseminars, videos, booklets, databases, etc.
Here’s a list of some of my favorite information product resources:
Teleseminars and Webinars
Audio Acrobat (back-up recording): http://audioacrobat.com
Event Registration Management
Video Sharing Sites
List of 20+ Directories: http://businessinfoguide.com/blog-resources/
Information Product Affiliate Sales
Social Media Tools
- Information Products for Authors: How to Create and Profit from Ebooks, Workbooks, Teleseminars and More (Part 2) As you learned from Part 1 of this series, when it comes to creating information...
- Information Products for Authors: How to Create and Profit from Ebooks, Workbooks, Teleseminars and More (Part 1) As an author, when you create information products that compliment the subject matter of your...
- How to Generate Ideas for Information Products There is a tremendous opportunity for business owners, authors and professional speakers to generate new...
- How to Make Money with Information Products (Books, eBooks, Special Reports and More) When considering the profit potential of books, e-books, reports, teleseminars and other information products, it...
- Content Marketing Strategies for Authors Make Your Website a Destination: Add video, provide a sample chapter from your book, offer...