I’m Stephanie Chandler, CEO of Authority Publishing. As an author of several books, one of my favorite promotion strategies is serving as a guest for internet radio shows. Unlike traditional radio where you might get five to eight minutes during morning rush hour when people are in their cars and not in a position to make a purchase or take notes, being a guest on internet radio shows has many advantages. Most internet radio shows:
- Feature guests for 15 minutes up to a full hour.
- Conduct interviews by phone. You can participate from anywhere—even in your pajamas!
- Promote guests to their online networks and social media outlets before AND after the show.
- Archive show recordings on their websites and/or on iTunes.
- Target a specific audience. For example, there are radio shows on parenting, running a small business, healthy living, technology, investing, personal growth, and career development. There are also shows with more narrow niches such as selling on eBay, mastering your Blackberry, freelance design, search engine optimization, numerology, and stress management, just to name a few.
Until now, the only media lists you could purchase were those that covered traditional radio. I spent months working with researchers to compile two primary lists of internet radio programs: Business and Lifestyle.
What’s Included in Our Internet Radio Show and Podcast Lists
- Over 400 internet radio programs and podcasts on each list. Many of these programs are archived on iTunes for additional guest exposure.
- Details for each program include a description of topics covered, name of show, host name, website link to program, and e-mail address for pitches. When available, additional information is also included such as phone number, fax, date show began airing, and additional notes. Note that our primary goal was to capture e-mail addresses for pitch submissions, though a small percentage of shows require submissions via a website link, which is included.
- Shows on our lists have been on the air for at least one year (to ensure a larger audience).
- Each list is neatly organized in an Excel spreadsheet.
Topics Included in Our Internet Radio Show and Podcast Lists
Business List – 460 Shows
Entrepreneurship, Business Start-up, Marketing, Buying/Selling a Business, Productivity, Finance, Management, Human Resources, Leadership, and a variety of related niche topics.
Lifestyle List – 499 Shows
Coaching, Empowerment, Relationships, Self-help, Health and Fitness, Nutrition, Diseases, Medical Conditions, Weight Loss, Exercise, Health Care, Women’s Issues, and a variety of related niche topics.
Here’s a Sample Preview of Our Internet Radio Show and Podcast List:
Download Our FREE Bonus Report:
How to Pitch Yourself as a Guest for Radio Interviews
By Stephanie Chandler
This 13-page report includes:
- The Benefits of Internet Radio Interviews
- Sample Radio Show Pitch
- Considerations When Sending Your Pitch
- How to Create Your Media Sheet and Sample Interview Questions
- Sample Media Sheet
- Tips for How to Be a Great Radio Show Guest
- Frequently Asked Questions
Download Our FREE Bonus Report: How to Pitch Yourself as a Guest for Internet Radio Interviews
Who Should Use These Lists
These lists are intended for you if you are an author, speaker, authority in your field, public relations professional, virtual assistant, marketing professional, PR or marketing firm, or anyone who wants to reach this powerful medium for promotion.
“I have been using Stephanie Chandler’s list of business-oriented online radio shows to offer interviews in conjunction with my recent book launch. The list is tremendous. I have sent email pitches to 172 show hosts and have booked 25 interviews without any proactive follow-up. That’s a close ratio of 14%. So far, I have done 16 of those interviews and love watching my Amazon sales rank improve in real time. The people listening to blog talk radio and other online radio shows can open a new browser window and purchase your book right away, making it a formidable channel to spread the word. Stephanie’s list is among my top five strategies to build awareness and drive book sales.”
– Patrick Schwerdtfeger, author of Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed
Purchase an Internet Radio Show and Podcast List
Our lists are a bargain at just $99 each! Please note that by purchasing our lists, you agree to the following:
- You will not sell or rent this information as these lists are copyright protected.
- You will not send mass e-mail or otherwise spam contacts on these lists.
- You will use these lists for their intended purpose only—to book yourself or your clients for internet radio shows.
Get the Business Internet Radio Shows and Podcasts Media List today for just $99
Get the Lifestyle & Self-Help Internet Radio Shows and Podcasts Media List today for just $99
Get both lists together today for only $175