It’s been awhile since I released a new book and this week I realized that my Kindle and paperback editions were not linked together on Amazon. This could be an issue if a buyer is looking for one or the other and doesn’t realize they are both available!
Here’s how to solve the issue and link your Kindle and print books together:
1. Go to http://kdp.amazon.com
2. At the footer of the page (bottom!) click on Contact Us
3. Click on Product Page, then Linking Print and Kindle Editions
4. Fill in the requested information: ASIN for the Kindle version and ISBN for the print edition
5. Your books should be linked together within a couple of days!